Napa Green Winery
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our sustainability in the winery, we undertook the process of becoming Napa Green certified, and acheived certification in 2017.
The Napa Green program requires our facility and practices to meet over 100 criteria, all with an eye to achieve the following goals:
- Save energy and increase energy efficiency
- Conserve water and increase water use efficiency
- Reduce waste through recycling, composting and environmentally preferable purchasing
- Drawdown greenhouse gas emissions and the winery’s carbon footprint
- Care for employees, build engagement around sustainability and be good neighbors
Fish Friendly Farming
Fish Friendly Farming is a certification program for agricultural properties managed to restore fish and wildlife habitat and improve water quality.
MCE Deep Green - 100% Renewable Enegery
MCE is a local non-profit public agency that works with our energy utilities. By enrolling in their Deep Green program, we are committed to purchasing energy from 100% renewable sources.