Kelly's Heath Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies
April 23, 2020
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (solid consistency)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ozs package Heath milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sugars, butter and shortening until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and brickle chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes until lightly brown.