Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. In order to welcome you back safely, we have implemented the following safety measures.
Our staff will —
- Undergo daily health screenings, including temperature checks. Employees exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC will not be allowed to work.
- Wear personal face coverings at all times.
- Thoroughly sanitize common area surfaces and all tasting area surfaces between tastings, per CDC guidelines.
- Seat groups at least 6 feet apart.
- Seat groups outdoors whenever possible.
- Limit number of parties on property at any given time.
Visitor guidelines —
- Appointments are required.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 4.
- Guests are required to maintain social distancing from other groups.
- Guests are required to wear personal face coverings in all common areas. Masks can be removed once seated at a designated tasting table.
- Guests are asked to stay home if you have been sick recently.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.