Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. In order to welcome you back safely, we have implemented the following safety measures.
Per California requirements, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may enter our premises without a face covering. By entering without a face covering, you affirm you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, a face covering is required at all times other than when seated for service.
Our staff will —
- Undergo daily health screenings, including temperature checks. Employees exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC will not be allowed to work.
- Wear personal face coverings at all times.
- Thoroughly sanitize common area surfaces and all tasting area surfaces between tastings, per CDC guidelines.
- Seat groups outdoors whenever possible. Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing.
Visitor guidelines —
- Appointments are required.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to wear personal face coverings in all common areas. Masks can be removed once seated at a designated tasting table.
- By entering this property, you confirm you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, and have not experienced any symptoms for at least the past 3 days. These symptoms include cough, fever over 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.